...he's smart. He gives good advice. He's a genuine fan/encourager/supporter of creativity. He believes great art including music is integral to the human experience and that we need more of it. He's really tapped into where the world (which is now your market) is headed in terms of digital content. He knows and shows how to build audiences in the right way--by creating a mutually beneficial relationship with others. We think he rocks. Here's a link to one of his latest posts Three Masters. It gets to the heart of what's important about creating music and making it available to the world...Read more...
HooRey! Twitter Feed
- Hey Friends, spring is in the air and the blossoms are busting loose so it must be time for a rough and ready... http://t.co/PbaKtSHDBU
- Hi all I hope you are well. Head on down to Grimeys and pick My new CD "Resurrection Town". If they are out of... http://t.co/L0eC4DPN
- Just bought some Stamen winesapp apples from the farmers market in Ashville. mmmmm
- The following is one in a series called the translation game. I got this translations from the original english.... http://t.co/YS12xFbW
- Congrats on our pal Tyler Blake Barham. He's rocking iTunes pre-orders. If you like country music then check it! http://t.co/GMN2RKo0